Int. Ballroom West
Wednesday, April 29 2015
2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Deborah K Balsamo, National Program Manager, EPA National Library Network, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- David E McBee, Command Librarian, US Army Corps of Engineers
- James King, Branch Chief and Information Architect, NIH Library, National Institutes of Health
- Richard Huffine, ProQuest
Many federal libraries today operate with a large amount of autonomy but within the context of some larger structure: department, agency, or even branch of the government. This panel explores approaches that different federal agencies are taking to collaborate while operating in a decentralized structure.
Presentations: Username/Password – CIL2015
- James King – C304_King.pdf (684 KB)
- James King – C304_King.pptx (1 MB)
- David E McBee – C304_McBee.pptx (5 MB)
- Deborah K Balsamo – C304_Balsamo.pptx (1 MB)
Rest of presentation in this file:
James King – C304_King.pdf Username/Password – CIL2015