- Colonel Jill Morgenthaler
- Presenter and Author
Present at Sadam Hussein’s trial. Stared him down outside the trial.
- No one can make you feel inferior without your permission.
- 1972 -Penn State — got four-year ROTC scholarship.
- 1975 — Officer boot camp — Fort Bragg, NC
- “Believe in yourself before anyone else can.”
- Running on Barbed Wire —
“There is NO WEAKEST LINK.”
- Heart (We not me.) — You are the Right Person At the Right Place in the Right Time. Put appreciation day on your calendar.
- Optimism — Leaders provide hope. “Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier.” — Colin Powell.
- Opportunities (obstacles = opportunities) – – YOU control the journey!
- Abilities — StrengthsFinder — Tom Rath & Barry Conchie.
- Hands — “Stop doing Stupid.”
Authentic Leader — Be your best self.
BMI — body, mouth, intellect.
Body – Maintaining Cool
- Keep calm and start the countdown.
- Do push-ups against the wall.
- Take a walk.
- Speak up about your abilities.
- Tell people what you want.
- Toot your horn Tuesday!!
Intellect – You are not alone in this.
“You are the Right Person At the Right Place in the Right Time.”