- Pat Wagner
- Management consultant/instructional producer, Pattern Research, Inc.Speaker
email@example.com (email her for handout)
Key idea: productivity
- If the idea is in your head, there is no plan.
Key Idea: Workplace Relations
- Earn the trust and respect of your stakeholders every day.
Key idea: Priorities
- Where do you put your attention? Write things down.
The One-page Project Manager -second edition.
- Tasks/ Tactics — where rubber hits the road. Professionals/ technicians– blac and white -literal
- Supervision (people) / Management (things) — eliciting the best from people. – maintaining stability.
- Leadership: Change agent who anticipates problems. Bigger picture. Ambiguity tolerance