I just have to blog about my visit with the doctor at Guthrie Weight Loss Center yesterday. If you don’t want to read this, just move on and look for kitty pictures. My official weight went down from 260.2 lbs to 245.6 lbs. PBF (Percent Body Fat) went from 42.6 to 41.1 percent. My first visit was on March 17, 2017. This is what I accomplished in 40 days.
– Lean Body Mass is 144.6 down from 149.3 lbs.
– Body Fat Mass is down to 101.0 from 110.9 lbs.
– Total Body Water is down to 106.9 from 110.5 lbs.
BMI – Down to 36.5 fro 38.7 kg/m squared
Basal Metabolic Rate is down from 1833 to 1788 kcal.
The most positive change is visceral fat. It is down from 237.0 to 215.1 cm squared
The doctor recommends I consume less than 30 grams of carbs per meal and more than 30 grams of protein per meal. The range of calories I am consuming is good, between 1350 to 1500 per day. I am to continue the walking. She said that is the best exercise for me. My pace of approximately 2.5 miles per hour is good.
My short term goals:
– Eat less than 30 grams of carbs per meal or snack.
– Eat more than 30 grams of protein per meal or snack.
– Walk for 30 minutes every day, not just during the week.
– On weekends, walk with my wife, Susan for 30 minutes each day.
– Use elliptical each day, increasing by 1 minute per session each week.
Long term goals:
– Get down to 225 pounds by mid June. Only 20 pounds to go.
– Exercise 15 minutes a day on elliptical.
I will do this!!
“If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.” —