Effective July 30, 2012 I will be retiring from Tompkins Cortland Community College. While I may be retiring from my current position, I am looking for new opportunities in the world of libraries and beyond. I am also considering consulting and training opportunities in the following areas as:
· Social networking in libraries, educational institutions, and non-profit organizations
· Wireless networking in libraries, educational institutions, and non-profits.
· Planning and implementation of Integrated Library Systems.
· Management of e-resources including eBooks and eSerials.
· Website design and management using Dreamweaver.
· End user training in web page design, social media, use of Google services, and database and internet research.
· OCLC services such as WorldCat Local, Connexion, and other OCLC services.
· Innovation and Change.
If you are aware of any opportunities that you feel may be of interest to me, please contact me via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org . My vita is available on my new website and blog at http://BillTheLibrarian.com .
Thank you and have a wonderful summer!